Prayers to the Blessed Sacrament


At the Feet of Christ in the Eucharist

(by St. Faustina)

O Jesus, Divine Prisoner of Love, when I consider Your love and how You emptied Yourself for me, my senses deaden. You hide Your inconceivable majesty and lower Yourself to miserable me. O king of Glory, though You hide Your beauty, yet the eye of my soul rends the veil. I see the angelic choirs giving You honor without cease, and all the heavenly Powers praising You without cease, and without cease they are saying: Holy, Holy, Holy.
Oh, who will comprehend Your love and Your unfathomable mercy toward us! O Prisoner of Love, I love up my poor heart in this tabernacle that it may adore You without cease night and day. I know of no obstacle in this adoration: and even though I be physically distant, my heart is always with You. Nothing can put a stop to my love for You. No obstacles exist for me...
O Holy Trinity, One and Indivisible God, may You be blessed for this great gift and testament of mercy. Amen.
I adore You, Lord and Creator, hidden in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I adore You for all the works of Your hands, that reveal to me so much wisdom, goodness and mercy, O Lord. You have spread so much beauty over the earth and it tells me about Your beauty, even though these beautiful things are but a faint reflection of You, incomprehensible Beauty. And although You have hidden Yourself and concealed your beauty, my eye, enlightened by faith, reaches You and my souls recognizes its Creator, its Highest Good, and my heart is completely immersed in prayer of adoration.
My Lord and Creator, Your goodness encourages me to converse with You. Your mercy abolishes the chasm which separates the Creator from the creature. To converse with You, O Lord, is the delight of my heart. In You I find everything that my heart could desire. Here Your light illumines my mind, enabling it to know You more and more deeply. Here streams of grace flow down upon my heart. Here my soul draws eternal life. O my Lord and Creator, You alone, beyond all these gifts, give Your own self to me and unite Yourself intimately with Your miserable creature.
O Christ, let my greatest delight be to see You loved and Your praise and glory proclaimed, especially the honor of Your mercy. O Christ, let me glorify Your goodness and mercy to the last moment of my life, with every drop of my blood and every beat of my heart. Would that I be transformed into a hymn of adoration of You. When I find myself on my deathbed, may the last beat of my heart be a loving hymn glorifying Your unfathomable mercy. Amen.

Holy Eucharist - Eucharistic prayers, Saint  Faustina Kowalska

To Jesus hidden in the Most Blessed Sacrament
by Saint Faustina

"I adore You, Lord and Creator, hidden in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I adore You for all the works of Your hands, that reveal to me so much wisdom, goodness and mercy, O Lord.

You have spread so much beauty over the earth and it tells me about Your beauty, even though these beautiful things are but a faint reflection of You, incomprehensible Beauty.

And although You have hidden Yourself and concealed your beauty, my eye, enlightened by faith, reaches You and my souls recognizes its Creator, its Highest Good, and my heart is completely immersed in prayer of adoration."

Eucharistic Prayers from Fatima
(In the spring of 1916, a year before Our Lady visited the three children of Fatima, an Angel of God came to them and taught them this prayer)
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love Thee! I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love Thee. (3 times)
In the fall of the same year, the Angel prostrated himself before the Sacred Body and Precious Blood of Jesus Christ and taught the three children thus to make reparation to our Eucharistic Lord:
Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, I adore Thee profoundly! I offer Thee the most Precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the Tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference by which He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.

PRAYER-

by St. Gemma Galgani


"Do grant, oh my God,that when my lips approach Yours to kiss You,
I may taste the gall that was given to You;
when my shoulders lean against Yours,
make me feel Your scourging;
when my flesh is united with Yours, in the Holy Eucharist,
make me feel Your passion;
when my head comes near Yours,
make me feel Your thorns;
when my heart is close to Yours,
make me feel Your spear."


A Short Visit to the Blessed Sacrament Before Meditation

(by John Henry Newman)

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
I place myself in the presence of Him, in whose Incarnate Presence I am before. I place myself there.
I adore Thee, O my Saviour, present here as God and man, in soul and body, in true flesh and blood.
I acknowledge and confess that I kneel before that Sacred Humanity, which was conceived in Mary’s womb and lay in Mary’s bosom; which grew up to man’s estate, and by the Sea of Galilee called the Twelve, wrought miracles, and spoke words of wisdom and peace; which in due season hung on the cross, lay in the tomb, rose from the dead, and now reigns in heaven.
I praise, and bless, and give myself wholly to Him, Who is the true Bread of my soul, and my everlasting joy.

Sanctity of Life

My God, we adore You here in the Blessed Sacrament.
As we kneel before You, we recognize You as the Creator of all
Life. We thank You and praise You for the lives you have given to
us and to those we love. Give us a true and lasting respect for all
life, for we recognize it as coming from You. We pray for all who
have suffered or died as a result of disrespect whether that
suffering and death has come as a result of abuse, war, gossip,
or abortion. We pray for an end for all disrespect of life. As we
kneel before You we ask You to forgive all those who do not respect
the sanctity of life. We repeat the words you spoke as you hung
on the cross, 'Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Prayer for the Spread of Perpetual Adoration

Heavenly Father, increase our faith in the Real Presence of Your Son Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.
We are obliged to adore Him, to give Him thanks and to make reparation for sins.
We need your peace in our hearts and among nations.
We need conversion from our sins and the mercy of Your forgiveness.
May we obtain this through prayer and our union with the Eucharistic Lord.
Please send down the Holy Spirit upon all peoples to give them the love, courage, strength and willingness to respond to the invitation to Eucharistic Adoration.
We beseech You to spread Perpetual Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament in parishes around the world.
We ask this in the name of Jesus the Lord. Amen
Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament
Help us to spread the glory of Your Son through Perpetual Adoration
Litany of the Most Blessed Sacrament
Lord, have mercy, Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy, Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy, Lord, have mercy.
Christ, hear us, Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us, Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven, have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God, have mercy on us.
O Living Bread, Who from Heaven descended, have mercy on us.
Hidden God and Savior, have mercy on us.
Grain of the elect, have mercy on us.
Vine sprouting forth virgins, have mercy on us.
Wholesome Bread and delicacy of kings, have mercy on us.
Perpetual sacrifice, have mercy on us.
Clean oblation, have mercy on us.
Lamb without spot, have mercy on us.
Most pure feast, have mercy on us.
Food of Angels, have mercy on us.
Hidden manna, have mercy on us.
Memorial of God's wonders, have mercy on us.
Supersubstantial Bread, have mercy on us.
Word made flesh, dwelling in us, have mercy on us.
Holy Victim, have mercy on us.
O Cup of blessing, have mercy on us.
O Mystery of faith, have mercy on us.
O Most high and venerable Sacrament, have mercy on us.
O Most holy of all sacrifices, have mercy on us.
O True propitiatory Sacrifice for the living and the dead, have mercy on us.
O Heavenly antidote, by which we are preserved from sin, have mercy on us.
O stupendous miracle above all others, have mercy on us.
O most holy Commemoration of the Passison of Christ, have mercy on us.
O Gift transcending all abundance, have mercy on us.
O extraordinary memorial of Divine love, have mercy on us.
O affluence of Divine largess, have mercy on us.
O most holy and august mystery, have mercy on us.
Medicine of immortality, have mercy on us.
Awesome and life-giving Sacrament, have mercy on us.
Unbloody Sacrifice, have mercy on us.
Food and guest, have mercy on us.
Sweetest banquet at which the Angels serve, have mercy on us.
Bond of love, have mercy on us.
Offering and oblation, have mercy on us.
Spiritual sweetness tasted in its own fountain, have mercy on us.
Refreshment of holy souls, have mercy on us.
Viaticum of those dying in the Lord, have mercy on us.
Pledge of future glory, have mercy on us.
Be merciful, spare us, O Lord.
Be merciful, graciously hear us, O Lord.
From the unworthy reception of Thy Body and Blood, deliver us, O Lord.
From passions of the flesh, deliver us, O Lord.
From the concupiscence of the eyes, deliver us, O Lord.
From pride, deliver us, O Lord.
From every occasion of sin, deliver us, O Lord.
Through that desire, with which Thou desiredst to eat the Passover with Thy disciples, deliver us, O Lord.
Through that profound humility with which Thou didst wash Thy disciples' feet, deliver us, O Lord.
Through that most ardent love, with which Thou instituted this Divine Sacrament, deliver us, O Lord.
Through the most precious Blood, which Thou hast left for us upon the altar, deliver us, O Lord.
Through those Five Wounds of Thy most holy Body, which was given up for us, deliver us, O Lord.
Sinners we are, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That Thou wouldst graciously preserve and augment the faith, reverence, and devotion in us towards this admirable Sacrament, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That Thou wouldst graciously lead us through the true confession of we beseech Thee, hear us.
our sins to a frequent reception of the Eucharist, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That Thou wouldst graciously free us from every heresy, falsehood, and blindness of the heart, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That Thou wouldst graciously impart to us the Heavenly and precious fruits of this most Holy Sacrament, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That Thou wouldst graciously protect and strengthen us in our hour of death with this Heavenly Viaticum, we beseech Thee, hear us.
O Son of God, we beseech Thee, hear us.
Lamb of God, Who taketh away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who taketh away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who taketh away the sins of the world, have mercy on us, O Lord.
Christ, hear us, Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us, Christ, graciously hear us.
Lord, have mercy, Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy, Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy, Lord, have mercy.
Pray 1 Our Father and 1 Hail Mary
V. Thou didst furnish them with Bread from Heaven, Alleluia.
R. Having in it every delight.
Let us pray: O God, Who under a marvelous Sacrament has left us a memorial of Thy Passion; grant us; we beseech Thee; so to venerate the sacred mysteries of Thy Body and Blood, that we may ever perceive within us the fruit of Thy Redemption. Thou, Who livest and reignest forever and ever. Amen.

Litany in Reparation to Our Lord in the Eucharist
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, offered for the salvation of sinners, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, annihilated on the altar for us and by us, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, despised by lukewarm Christians, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, mark of contradiction, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, delivered over to Jews and heretics, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, insulted by blasphemers, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, Bread of angels, given to animals, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, flung into the mud and trampled underfoot, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, dishonored by unfaithful priests, Have mercy on us.
Sacred Host, forgotten and abandoned in Thy churches, Have mercy on us.
Be merciful unto us, Pardon us, O Lord.
Be merciful unto us, Hear us, O Lord.
For the outrageous contempt of this most wonderful Sacrament, We offer Thee our reparation.
For Thine extreme humiliation in Thine admirable Sacrament, We offer Thee our reparation.
For all unworthy Communions, We offer Thee our reparation.
For the irreverences of wicked Christians, We offer Thee our reparation.
For the profanation of Thy sanctuaries, We offer Thee our reparation.
For the holy ciboriums dishonored and carried away by force, We offer Thee our reparation.
For the continual blasphemies of impious men, We offer Thee our reparation.
For the obduracy and treachery of heretics, We offer Thee our reparation.
For the unworthy conversations carried on in Thy holy temples, We offer Thee our reparation.
For the profaners of Thy churches which they have desecrated by their sacrileges, We offer Thee our reparation.
That it may please Thee to increase in all Christians the reverence due to this adorable Mystery, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That it may please Thee to manifest the Sacrament of Thy Love to heretics, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That it may please Thee to grant us the grace to atone for their hatred by our burning love for Thee, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That it may please Thee that the insults of those who outrage Thee may rather be directed against ourselves, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That it may please Thee graciously to receive this our humble reparation, we beseech Thee, hear us.
That it may please Thee to make our adoration acceptable to Thee, we beseech Thee, hear us.
Pure Host, hear our prayer.
Holy Host, hear our prayer.
Immaculate Host, hear our prayer.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
V. See, O Lord, our affliction,
R. And give glory to Thy Holy Name.
Let Us Pray: O Lord Jesus Christ, Who dost deign to remain with us in Thy wonderful Sacrament to the end of the world, in order to give to Thy Father, by the memory of Thy Passion, eternal glory, and to give to us the Bread of life everlasting: Grant us the grace to mourn, with a heart full of sorrow, over the injuries which Thou hast received in this adorable Mystery, and over the many sacrileges which are committed by the impious, by heretics and by bad Catholics.
Inflame us with an ardent zeal to repair all these insults to which, in Thine infinite mercy, Thou hast preferred to expose Thyself rather than deprive us of Thy Presence on our altars, Who with God the Father and the Holy Spirit livest and reignest one God, world without end. Amen.
Divine Prayers
(composed by Luigi Felici, a Jesuit priest, in 1797 as a prayer to make reparation for blasphemy and profane language.)
Blessed be God.
Blessed be His Holy Name.
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man.
Blessed be the Name of Jesus.
Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart.
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood.
Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete.
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most Holy.
Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception.
Blessed be her Glorious Assumption.
Blessed be the name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse.
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints. Amen.
Spiritual Communion( by St. Alphonsus Liguori in the 18th century)

My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You have already come, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.

Prayer to the Blessed Sacrament
by St. Thomas Aquinas

Oh Most Holy Jesus, who are truly hidden here; grant me to desire ardently, to search prudently, to know truly and to carry out perfectly in praise and glory of your holy name everything that pleases you.
Command, Oh my God, the state of my life; grant that I may know what you want and that I carry out what is proper and needed for my soul.
Grant me, Oh Lord my God, that I never fail between prosperities and adversities, so that I don’t become proud in the ones nor dejected in the other.
That I may not have joy nor sorrow, except from what takes me to You, or takes me away from You. That I desire to please or displease no one except You.
May all transitory things be vile to me, but very precious the eternal ones.
May I dislike, Lord, all joy without You, and may I not be ambitious about anything outside of You. And may become pleasant to me any work for You, and disgusting my rest without You.
Give me Oh my God, that I may lift my heart to You frequently and with fervour, that I do everything with love, that I take for dead anything that does not belong to your service, that I don’t do things out of routine but referring them to You with devotion.
Make me Oh Jesus, my love, my life; obedient without contradiction, poor without going low, chaste without corruption, patient without dissipation, mature without affliction, diligent without inconsistency, fearful of You without desperation, true without bending, make that I practice what is good without presumption, that I correct my neighbor without pride, that I build with words and deeds without falsehood.
Give me Oh Lord my God, a vigilant heart that does not go away from You for a curious thought; give me a noble heart that does not deviate for any sinister intention, give me a firm heart that does not break for any tribulation, give me a free heart that will not be dominated by any violent passion.
Grant me Oh Lord my God, understanding to know You, diligence to search for You, wisdom to find You, behavior that You will be pleased with, perseverance that hopefully will wait for you, and hope, that finally will embrace You.
Grant that I may be afflicted by sorrows here as penance, and in the way of my life I use your benefits for grace, and that in Heaven be happy with your joys for glory.
Lord, You that live and reign, God forever and ever. Amen.

Holy Eucharist - Eucharistic prayers, Sister Agnes of Akita

Eucharistic Prayer of Akita

by Sister Agnes of Akita

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, TRULY present in the Holy Eucharist, I consecrate my body and sould to be entirely one with Your Heart, being sacrificed at every instant on all the altars of the world and giving praise to the Father, pleading for the coming of His Kingdom.

Please receive this humble offering of myself. Use me as You will for the glory of the Father and the salvations of souls.
Most Holy Mother of God, never let me be separated from Your Divine Son. Please defend and protect me as Your special child. Amen.

Prayer After Holy Communion
by St. Padre Pio

Stay with me, Lord, for it is necessary to have You present so that I do not forget You. You know how easily I abandon You.
Stay with me, Lord, because I am weak and I need Your strength, that I may not fall so often.
Stay with me, Lord, for You are my life and without You I am without fervor.
Stay with me, Lord, for You are my light and without You I am in darkness.
Stay with me, Lord, to show me Your will.
Stay with me, Lord, so that I hear Your voice and follow You.
Stay with me, Lord, for I desire to love You very much and always be in Your company.
Stay with me, Lord, if You wish me to be faithful to You.
Stay with me, Lord, as poor as my soul is I want it to be a place of consolation for You, a nest of Love.
Stay with me, Jesus, for it is getting late and the day is coming to a close and life passes, death, judgment and eternity approaches. It is necessary to renew my strenth, so that I will not stop along the way and for that, I need You. It is getting late and death approaches, I fear the darkness, the temptations, the dryness, the cross, the sorrows. O how I need You, my Jesus, in this night of exile!
Stay with me tonight, Jesus, in life with all its dangers, I need You.
Let me recognize You as Your disciples did at the breaking of the bread, so that the Eucharistic Communion be the Light which disperses the darkness, the force which sustains me, the unique joy of my heart.
Stay with me, Lord, because at the hour of my death, I want to remain united to You, if not by Communion, at least by grace and love.
Stay with me, Lord, for it is You alone I look for, Your Love, Your Grace, Your Will, Your Heart, Your Spirit, because I love You and ask no other reward but to love You more and more.
With a firm love, I will love You with all my heart while on earth and continue to love You perfectly during all eternity.
Amen.

Holy Eucharist - Eucharistic prayers, St. Ignatius Loyola

Anima Christi

by St. Ignatius Loyola

Soul of Christ, sanctify me.

Body of Christ, save me.
Blood of Christ, inebriate me.
Water from the side of Christ, wash me.
Passion of Christ, strengthen me.
O good Jesus, hear me.
Within Thy wounds hide me.
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee.
From the malignant enemy, defend me.
In the hour of my death, call me.
And bid me come to Thee.
That with Thy saints I may praise Thee.
Forever and ever. Amen.
O sacrum convivium
O sacred banquet,
in which Christ is received,
the memory of his Passion is renewed,
the mind is filled with grace,
and a pledge of future glory is given to us.

Tantum ergo

Down in adoration falling,
Lo! the sacred Host we hail;
Lo! o'er ancient forms departing,
Newer rites of grace prevail;
Faith for all defects supplying,
Where the feeble senses fail.
To the everlasting Father,
And the Son who reigns on high,
With the Holy Spirit proceeding
Forth from each eternally,
Be salvation, honor, blessing,
Might and endless majesty. Amen.

V. You have given them bread from heaven,

R. Having all delight within it.

Let us pray.

O God, who in this wonderful Sacrament
left us a memorial of your Passion:
grant, we implore you,
that we may so venerate
the sacred mysteries of your Body and Blood,
as always to be conscious of the fruit of your Redemption.
You who live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

Prayers to the Sacred Heart of Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament
Jesus, my God, I bow down in lowliest adoration before You, down to the depths of my utter nothingness, and from that depth I raise my eyes in humble supplication to Your Sacred Heart, imploring Your mercy and forgiveness for my many sins. Give me grace to spend this hour of loving reparation with all the holy dispositions You desire. Come into my poor heart Yourself, dear Lord, and work out Your pleasure in it, directing my faculties, sense and powers to Your greater honor and glory. Would that I might console You for all the wrongs Your loving Heart receives from the ingratitude of men.
Mary, my dearest Mother, and you, O great St. Joseph, lend me all the love of your hearts, and the love of all the angels and saints with which to love my Jesus. Teach me to pray, to love, to repair, to adore the loving, wronged Heart of Jesus hidden in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar.
Prayer to the Blessed Sacrament
by St. Alphonsus Liguori
My Lord Jesus Christ, it is Thy great love for men that keeps Thee day and night in this Sacrament, full of pity and love, expecting, inviting, and welcoming all who visit Thee. I believe that Thou art really present in the Sacrament of the Altar. From the depth of my nothingness, I adore Thee; and I thank Thee for the many graces Thou hast given me, especially for the gift of Thyself in this Sacrament, for the gift of Thy most holy Mother as my intercessor, and for the privilege of visiting Thee in this Church.
I now speak to Thy most loving Heart with a three-fold intention: to thank Thee for the great gift of Thyself; to atone for all the insults which Thy enemies heap upon Thee in this Sacrament; and to adore Thee wherever Thy Eucharistic Presence is dishonored or forgotten.
My Jesus, I love Thee with my whole heart. I am very sorry for my ingratitude to Thy infinite goodness. I now resolve with the help of Thy grace, never to offend Thee again. And, sinful as I am, I consecrate to Thee my entire self, my whole will, my affections, my desires, and all that I have. From now on, do with me and mine as Thou pleasest. I ask for and desire only Thy love, final perseverance, and the grace always to do Thy holy will.
I intercede with Thee for the souls in purgatory, especially for those who were most devoted to the Blessed Sacrament, and to Thy most holy Mother. I recommend to Thee also, all poor sinners. And lastly, my dear Savior, I unite all my desires with the desires of Thy most loving Heart. Thus united, I present them to Thy Eternal Father, and beg Him in Thy Name and for love of Thee, to hear and answer them.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like unto Thine.
Acts of Adoration and Reparation to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament
Profoundly I adore Thee, my Jesus hid beneath the mystic emblems; I acknowledge Thee very God and very man. Accept this act of adoration, by which I fain would make Thee reparation for the cold hearts of so many of Thy people, who pass before Thy holy temples, nay, before Thy very Tabernacle, where hour after hour, Thou dost deign to dwell with loving impatience to give Thyself to be Thy people's food, who yet do not ever bend the knee before Thee, their God; but like the Israelites in the wilderness, seem by their indifference, to loathe this bread of heaven. I offer Thee, then, Thine own most precious Blood, which Thou didst shed from the wound in Thy left foot, in reparation for this hateful coldness; and entering, in spirit, within this same wound, I cry aloud, in never-ending praise.
O Sacrament most holy! O Sacrament divine! All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment Thine.
(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)
Profoundly I adore Thee, my Jesus I acknowledge Thy presence in this most holy Sacrament. By this act of adoration, fain would I make amends for Thy people, so many of whom seem as though they know Thee not; but, while they see Thee go to the poor sick, to be their strength in the great journey to eternity, leave Thee unescorted and hardly give Thee one outward sign of homage. I offer Thee, in reparation for this coldness; Thine own most precious blood, which Thou didst shed from the wound in Thy right foot, and entering therein, in spirit, again I cry a thousand and thousand times:
O Sacrament most holy! O Sacrament divine! All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment Thine.
(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)


Profoundly I adore Thee, my Jesus, true bread of life eternal, and by this act of adoration, I fain would make Thee compensation, for all the wounds with which Thy Sacred Heart doth daily bleed to see the profanation of the churches wherein Thou dost vouchsafe to abide beneath the sacramental emblems, to receive the love and adoration of Thy people. I offer Thee in reparation for such great irreverence, Thine own most precious Blood, which Thou didst shed from the wound in Thy left hand, and entering therein, in spirit, I say at every moment:
O Sacrament most holy! O Sacrament divine! All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment thine.
(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)


Profoundly I adore Thee, my Jesus, living bread come down from heaven; and by the act of adoration, I fain would make amends for all the acts of irreverence which Thy people, day by day, commit in assisting at holy Mass, wherein Thou dost renew, though, bloodlessly, that self-same sacrifice which Thou didst consummate on Calvary for our salvation. I offer Thee, in reparation for all this ingratitude, Thine own most precious Blood, which thou didst shed from the wound in Thy right hand; and entering therein, in spirit I uplift my voice, and together with Thy holy angels, who stand around Thy throne, I say:
O Sacrament most holy! O Sacrament divine! All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment thine.
(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)



Profoundly I adore Thee, my Jesus, true victim of atonement for our sins; and I offer this act of adoration in compensation for the sacrilegious outrages which Thou dost receive from so many of Thy ungrateful people, who dare to draw nigh to Thee and to receive Thee in communion, with mortal sin upon their souls. In reparation for these hateful sacrileges I offer Thee last drops of Thy most precious Blood, which Thou didst shed from the wound of Thy most sacred side; and entering therein, in spirit, I adore Thee, I bless Thee, I love Thee, and with all the holy souls who love Thee in the most holy Sacrament, I exclaim:
O Sacrament most holy! O Sacrament divine! All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment thine.
(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)
To Jesus Abandoned
With Mary Immaculate, let us adore, thank, implore and console, the Most Beloved and Sacred Heart of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
O Divine Jesus, lonely tonight in so many Tabernacles, without visitor or worshipper I offer Thee my poor heart. May its every throb be an act of love for Thee. Thou art always watching beneath the Sacramental Veils; in Thy Love Thou dost never sleep and Thou art never weary of Thy vigil for sinners. O lonely Jesus, may the flame of my heart burn and beam always in company with Thee.
O Sacrament most holy, O Sacrament divine! All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment Thine
To the Heart of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament
O sweet Jesus, let me lay at Thy sacred feet my daily share of joys, struggles, and sorrows, my hopes and fears, and do Thou in the stillness of Thy sanctuary, tenderly gather them into Thy Sacred Heart. Solace my doubts, calm my fears, and grant that day by day I may become more united to Thee.
O Heart of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, overflowing with gentleness, tenderness, and charity, I bury in the abyss of Thy Mercy all my iniquities and all my negligence. I offer Thee my labors and sufferings, my sorrows and my miseries; I recommend to Thee my life and my death.
Blessed Sacrament Chaplet Blessed Sacrament

Blessed Sacrament Beads (Blessed Sacrament Fathers). These consist
of a medal of the Blessed Sacrament and 33 beads, recalling the 33
years of Christ's life on earth.
On the medal one makes a spiritual communion as follows: "As I
cannot now receive Thee, my Jesus, in Holy Communion, come,
spiritually into my heart, and make it Thine own forever."
On each bead say: "Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament on the altar
have mercy on us!"
Approved May 30, 1911 by Pope Pius X (The Holy Father has granted to
the entire world 300 days indulgence each time the above prayer is recited.)
Chaplet of the Adorable Sacrament(use ordinary rosary beads)
Begin with an Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be
for the intentions of the Holy Father.
Pray the following on the Our Father beads:"Lord Jesus, I offer You my sorrow for the many sacrileges committed
against You and the indifference shown You
in the Holy Sacrament of the Altar."
Then on the Hail Mary beads pray:"Jesus, I adore You in the most Blessed Sacrament."
At the end of the rosary conclude with this prayer:"Holy Mother Mary, please present this prayer to your Son, Jesus,
and bring consolation to His Sacred Heart.
Please give Him my thanks for His divine presence in the Blessed Sacrament.
He has treated us with mercy and love by staying with us.
May my life be my thanksgiving prayer to Him.
Jesus, I trust in You. Amen."